Controller – Who is the data controller?
Company name: Alisea Esco S.A.
Tax ID no.: A01489954
Address: Portal de Gamarra 1 A, Edificio Boulevard, Oficina 611, 01013 Vitoria-Gasteiz (Alava)
Telephone: +34 916 375 710
Purposes – For what purposes do we process your data?
In compliance with the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, we inform you that we will process the data you provide us with in order to:
- Manage the contracting of services that you carry out through the Platform, as well as the corresponding invoicing and delivery.
- Periodically send communications about services, events and news related to the activities carried out by Alisea, by any means (telephone, post or email), unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- To send commercial and/or promotional information related to the contracted services sector and added value for end users, unless otherwise indicated or unless the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- To comply with legally established obligations, as well as to verify compliance with contractual obligations, including fraud prevention.
- Transfer of data to agencies and authorities, provided that they are required in accordance with legal and regulatory provisions.
Categories of data – What data do we process?
Derived from the aforementioned purposes, at Alisea we manage the following categories of data:
- Identifying data
- Electronic communications metadata
- Commercial information data. In the event that the user provides data of third parties, he/she declares that he/she has their consent and undertakes to provide them with the information contained in this clause, exempting Alisea from any liability in this regard.
- However, Alisea may carry out checks to verify this fact, adopting the corresponding due diligence measures, in accordance with data protection regulations.
Legitimation – What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The processing of data for the purpose of sending periodic newsletters (newslettering) on services, events and news related to our professional activity is based on the consent of the data subject, expressly requested to carry out such processing, in accordance with the regulations in force.
Furthermore, the legitimacy for the processing of data related to offers or collaborations is based on the consent of the user who sends his/her data, which he/she may withdraw at any time, although this may affect the possible smooth communication and obstruction of processes he/she wishes to carry out.
Finally, the data may be used to comply with the legal obligations applicable to Alisea.
Data retention period – How long will we keep your data?
Alisea will only keep users’ personal data for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, as long as you do not revoke the consents granted. Subsequently, if necessary, it will keep the information blocked for the legally established periods.
Recipients – To whom will your data be passed on?
Your data may be accessed by those suppliers who provide services to Alisea, such as hosting services, marketing tools and content systems or other professionals, when such communication is required by law, or for the execution of the contracted services.
Alisea has signed the corresponding processing contracts with each of the suppliers that provide services to Alisea, with the aim of guaranteeing that these suppliers will process your data in accordance with the provisions of the legislation in force.
They may also be transferred to the State Security Forces and Corps in cases where there is a legal obligation.
Banks and financial institutions, for the payment of services.
Public administrations with competence in the sectors of activity, when so established by current legislation.
Information security – What security measures do we implement to protect your data?
- Encryption of communications between the user’s device and Alisea’s servers.
- Encryption of the information on Alisea’s own servers.
- Other measures that prevent access to the user’s data by third parties.
- In those cases in which Alisea has service providers for the maintenance of the platform that are outside the European Union, these international transfers have been regularised in accordance with Alisea’s commitment to the protection, integrity and security of users’ personal data.
Rights – What are your rights when you provide us with your data and how can you exercise them?
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not Alisea is processing personal data concerning you.
You also have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons relating to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. Alisea will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
You may also exercise your right to data portability, as well as withdraw the consent provided at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lastly, we inform you that you may address any claim arising from the processing of your personal data to the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other competent public bodies.