Generation and Self-consumption
Micro hydro generation
Micro water turbines are highly adaptable to different cases with low maintenance and a long lifetime. Civil works costs are low to zero, resulting in low LCOE, fast payback and minimal environmental impact.
- 70% efficiency
- Civil works down to zero
- Capturing unused energy with no environmental impact
- High adaptability to different cases.
- Wide field of application
- Certified for drinking water and DHW
- Lowest LCOE in renewable energy
- Up to 500 kW output per turbine
- Maintenance free
- Long lifetime
- No environmental damage or impact
- No noise or vibration
- Sale of electricity
- Action towards energy transition.
Self-generation for self-consumption or sale, achieving savings of 50-70% of current costs with zero carbon emissions. Installation in wasted space, very low maintenance and a highly durable alternative energy source.
- 100% renewable energy source
- Photovoltaic panels with high efficiency and long life.
- Modular, therefore highly adaptable to different structures.
- Partial or total energy reduction.
- Intelligent management can further optimise consumption through demand response.
- Possibility of self-consumption and / or sale.
- Multiple financing options with Alisea’s financing solutions.
- Grants often available for council clients.
- Reduction of fossil fuel use.
- Visual statement of customers’ contribution to the national energy agenda.
- Unused roof spaces, such as factory buildings or warehouses.
- Public and tertiary buildings.
- Street lighting and smart streetlights
- Self-consumption or sale